Is Weglot Translate free?
Weglot Translate is free for small websites (under 2000 words) with one translation language.
Weglot Translate has Free and Premium plans available at https://weglot.com/pricingwp, depending on your needs. You can always take the Weglot Translate free trial version to test it.
Weglot Translate offers professional support to premium users to help them translate their websites.
Does Weglot Translate provide support?
Yes, the Weglot Translate team will support everyone. Post a topic on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/weglot or email us at email@example.com or speak with us on our live chat on the Weglot website.
Weglot Translate plugin is translated in Dutch, English_UK, French, German, Italian, Portuguese_BR, Russian and Spanish. More translations will be added.
Weglot Translate, go multilingual now.
Weglot Translate is easy to set up:
- Go to https://weglot.com/register-wordpress to set up an account
- Grab your api_key from your dashboard, it looks like “wg_XXXXXXX”
- Find the Weglot Translate settings page on the bottom left of your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Add and save your api key to Weglot Translate settings, enter your website’s original language and enter the translation languages you want, separated by commas (for instance en,de,pt to have translations in English, German and Portuguese).
- Choose the appearance for the translation button (flags, list or dropdown, translation language fullname or code)
- Click on the Save button.
- (Optional) Go to Appearance -> Widgets and drag and drop the “Weglot Translate” widget where you want it to appear.
- Refresh your web page, your website is now available in the selected translation languages. You can switch languages to see translated pages.
- If you want, you can edit your translations directly in your account: https://weglot.com/dashboard